Saturday, June 2, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset - The Results

If you have been following my blog, you know that I wrapped up Beachbody's Ultimate Reset this past week. There were definitely high & low points of the experience, and commitment to the program took more discipline than I was expecting! Many thanks again to my support team for being with me every step of the way.

Let me tell you it is TOUGH to share before and after pictures of yourself, especially when you aren't exactly proud of your "before" state. I choose to share these pictures & results though because I am PROUD that I finished this program and recognize this is just another step on my journey towards lifetime health and fitness.

So here you have it...my before and after pics and some highlights of what I accomplished in just 21 DAYS!



What's next for me? I have been slowly ramping up my workouts again after being off for 3 weeks. I have a 5k scheduled for June 30th and will be starting up another Beachbody program soon (most likely TurboFire). And of course, I will keep blogging! I have always enjoyed sharing health & fitness tips with others, and I think this blog is a great avenue to do that through.

Thanks for following along. And please let me know if you have any questions - about the Ultimate Reset, about a vegan diet - or anything else you may have on your mind. Signing up to be a Beachbody coach means I'm committed to helping YOU on your health & fitness journey as well! Stay positive :)

------
Questions? Use my website to contact me! Click Here!

1 comment: