Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset Day 2/3 - Attack of the Headache

Day 2
Feeling: Achy, Headache, Nauseous
Water Intake: 88oz

Day 2 was a bit rough for me. I developed a headache during the day that by the time I got home made it almost impossible to do anything. I have only had a headache this bad a few times in my life, and usually just sleep them off. I did what I had to do to make food for dinner / lunch the next day but I struggled. The headache also made me nauseous which obviously didn't help things. I was able to sneak in a nap while some food was cooking and got to bed early.

Oatmeal & Blueberries nothing too fancy :)
Greek Salad - no olives; Substituted baked tempeh for grilled chicken




Day 3
Feeling: Small headache, not great/not terrible
Water Intake: 90oz

Day 3 I woke up and still had a small headache. It has been a dull headache most of the day, but not as debilitating as yesterday. I also feel less groggy and better able to keep my focus today. Nausea is also gone, thank goodness :)

Breakfast was the same as day one. It is so filling, and pretty quick to make! I might have to sneak it in to my regular rotation once the Reset is done! Lunch included this awesome lentil salad


Also for lunch was a microgreen salad like on Day 1. These two salads kept me pretty full, but I did eat a snack because I thought it may be late before I was able to eat dinner. I had 1c of strawberries along with some Almond Dream "yogurt". I've never had the Almond Dream yogurt before, it was awesome!

Dinner was fun to make. I've been craving sushi lately, and although my roll didn't stay together very well, this roll, the salad and the miso soup made me feel like I was eating in my favorite sushi restaurant!




I still have a small headache, so it will be another early night for me. See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment