Thursday, June 7, 2012

Things I Love Thursday: Teeccino!

If you are looking to cut back on caffeine (maybe because you are starting BB's Ultimate Reset!) there is a great caffeine-free alternative on the market. Teeccino is an herbal tea blend that is roasted and ground just like coffee. You can even brew it like coffee, or use the convienent individual-serving tea bags!

There are 18 flavors divided into two flavor lines - Mediterraenan and Maya. There are also 3 roasts - light, medium, and dark. My personal favs is the Maya Chocolate, because I don't like my coffee too sweet! With all the options avaialble, I am sure you can find one you love too!



Iced Chocolate Mint Coffee
1 c Maya Chocolate Teeccino, chilled over ice
1/2c chocolate almond milk
1 tsp mint extract

Have you tried Teccino? What is your favorite flavor?

7 comments: