Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thoughts & Budgeting

Do you ever wonder what other people are listening to when they work out? I mean, sometimes their music is SO LOUD you can basically hear it through their headphones, but when I'm on the treadmill and my mind is wandering sometimes I look across the gym and imagine what these macho men are jamming to. It keeps me entertained...



 
Nothing motivates like the Biebs. 

This week is a little abnormal for me, so my workouts may not follow my half-marathon training plan. Sunday is an 'active rest' day though and I am really lucky the yoga studio I love offers a $5 community class on Sundays. I honestly can't afford the 'normal' classes right now and all the money they collect through the community classes is donated to a different charity each month. It's a win-win in my opinion! Love kickboxing but hate the bill? Need to de-stress through yoga but can't stomach the price? Scope out deals like this in your area! Most places offer community classes once a week or student rates that can save you some cash. I have even found a few Groupon deals that have worked out great! Do your research and you can still enjoy your favorite activities, even on a budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment