Sunday, May 6, 2012

Running in the Rain

Tomorrow starts the 21-day reset - I am so excited! Reading over the program, I think the hardest thing for me will be no caffeine for 21 days. I am not totally dependent on coffee to wake me up in the morning or to give me energy, but I am one of those people that truly enjoys the flavor of coffee. So, today I thought, heck I will treat myself to one last frappuccino before the reset begins. In order to enjoy my treat sans guilt I decided to go run in a small little park/shopping area we have near where I live. I figured I would run for about 20 mins, pick up a frappuccino during Starbucks Happy Hour (I'm cheap!) and then enjoy while I finished up some homework.

Unfortunately while I was driving to the park, it started to rain. I can't stand running in the rain...the puddles annoy me, I feel like I'm going to slip, and I had no running jacket with me. Most days I would just wait on better weather. This frappuccino meant a lot to me though (ok maybe I am addicted!) so you gotta do what you gotta do!

A ray of sunshine in the rain :)


Cheers to one last drink before the Reset & here's to a successfull program!




3 comments:

  1. Sounds a bit scarey Laura. I am having a serious issue leaving my coffee behind. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Laura I'm hurting this morning.the thing that is pushing me is that this program will truly help with the dependency.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can get thru it together! That is what the support group is for :)

    ReplyDelete