Saturday, May 5, 2012

Special Series: Beachbody Ultimate Reset

Today I finished up shopping for all the food I will need for week 1 of the reset. Yesterday I took a trip to the local health food store, since I knew they sold ingredients like raw agave, miso paste, etc but also because they sell nuts/grains/legumes in bulk. The trip set me back about $85, but a lot of the food I purchased will be used throughout the cleanse.

Check out all this produce!!
I don't think I have ever bought this much produce for a week, and I'm a vegetarian! Looking through the meal plan, I actually thought I would be hungry on some days, but after this trip I am confident all these fruits and veggies will fill me up!

Tomorrow I'm going to try to prep & cook most of my meals, at least what I need through Wednesday. My days tend to get hectic, and our coach reminded us to not put any roadblocks in our way!

Stay positive, and Happy Derby day!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Interested in Beachbody's Ultimate Reset? For more information click here!
http://myultimatereset.com/LauraLou831

No comments:

Post a Comment