Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset Day 10 - Taking Time to Smell the Roses

Get out and smell the flowers!

It may or may not have said that in the Reset book, but that is what I did today. I feel like I make almost daily trips to the grocery store these days because I'm always forgetting something for dinner or something I need for breakfast the next day. If its only a few things I just walk up to the grocery store that is close to my apartment. It is nice to get out and enjoy the sunny weather we have been having lately!

One gripe of this cleanse - I feel like we buy a lot of produce that we don't end up eating. For instance, having to buy a whole head of bok choy and only needing a 1/2c. Normally, I would plan out recipes for the week to use all the produce I buy. So in a way, I am looking forward to planning my own meals again. I will definitely incorporate some of the recipes from the Reset into my reprotiore though. There are some great vegan ones!

Like this one:

Quinoa Lentil Pilaf
Today I was really craving something sweet. I did not have an afternoon snack, because I wasn't really hungry for it. So instead, about an hour after dinner, I made up this treat!

Warm Apples with Cinnamon & Agave

I guess it being the end of day 10, I am officially half way done with the Reset! I am so happy I decided to do this challenge. No regrets!

Be kind to one another :)


1 comment:

  1. Yup! We are halfway there. In addition, no coffee for 10 days!

    ReplyDelete