Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset Day 4 - Energy Levels on the Rise

Feeling: Great!
Water Intake: 80oz

I woke up today feeling really energetic! I actually woke up a full HOUR before my alarm went off, but I'm lazy and hung around in bed sleeping on & off until it was time to get up. If you know me, you know I love sleep!

Breakfast was a medley of strawberries, bananas, and grapes. 1 pc of toast. I missed the fact that we could have a serving of yogurt - more on that later. I really didn't think a fruit salad would keep me full until lunch, but it did!

I switched up lunch & dinner today. I wanted to give the sushi rolls another try, so I thought I would save that experiment for dinner. Lunch worked out pretty well though, and is something I could easily do again. Steamed veggies & some quinoa. Perfect.

Dinner I had a second attempt to make a sushi roll. Here we go...

Ta-da! Thanks to my coach Sean Dorsett for the Saran wrap tip!!


Now for my story of the day. I completely read over the fact we were able to have yogurt with breakfast this morning! I don't eat yogurt normally, but I picked up a couple of these at the health store nearby:


When I got home from work, I popped one of these into the freezer and then enjoyed it after work as fro-yo! This plus my herbal coffee Teecinno was the perfect after dinner treat.


I am amazed at how much energy I have right now. I love the way eating these whole foods is making me feel & how much I am appreciating the flavor of everything in its natural state. Another bonus - I weighed myself this morning and I am down 3 pounds!!

Until Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment