Monday, May 21, 2012

Beach Body Ultimate Reset Day 15 - Graduating to Phase 3!


Weight Day 15: 148.2 (-10.2 lbs) 
Feeling: Energized, despite 0 caffeine for the past 2 weeks!

I am officially into Phase 3: Restore! I have been loving the amount of energy I have, especially around 2pm when everyone else is having their mid-afternoon crash and running out for coffee! Will I drink coffee after the Reset is done? Sure, but the important thing is I have learned to not depend on it as an energy source. Sleep people! It cures all :)

Another perk of this 'minimalist' cooking as I like to call it is that I really notice the true flavor of things. Most vegetables on this plan are either steamed or quickly sauteed. Seasonings include a little bit of oil, a little bit of salt, and not much more. Simple. Amazing.

A few dishes from recently:

Dinner Day 14 - Roasted Corn & Edamame Salad

Part of Day 15 dinner - Garlic Veggies (I ate the sweet potato too quick to get a photo!)
 I'm excited for this week, also a little worried about how things will go when I lack a structured plan. I have never stuck to a meal plan this long, and I enjoy the shopping lists and recipes all laid out for me. I also need to think of what my next workout program will be. It is getting nice out in Michigan and I would like to run a 5k or 2 this summer, but I also want to work on toning up. I am getting close to my goal weight, but would really like some muscle definition! I am thinking about a hybrid Turbo Fire / Chalene Extreme plan to supplement my yoga & running. Now I just need to find time to fit it all in!

Until next time - cheers! Have a coffee for me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Interested in Beachbody's Ultimate Reset? For more information click here!
http://myultimatereset.com/LauraLou831

No comments:

Post a Comment